Thursday 12 February 2009

I have been spending so much time "blogging" that I don't get much quilting done at the moment :-)) - happens at times. I have today come across some great blogs of people working with repro-fabrics and stitcheries - another of my hobbies. The result of this is that I ordered some patterns from:https://bareroots.com/store/agora.cgi. I saw the finished quilt on Conny's blog: see my blog. I am still trying to figure out how to get the link by clicking on the blogger's name.

I have been doing some quilting on Ben's quilt though but my poor fingers need a rest so since this is a clear day - blue sky - we had some snow this morning so I decided to make the most of the light and cut the fabric for my next border on my RR2006. Will show some photo's next time.
cheers
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment